How to create your continuity income, a class by Ryan Lee.
- People come for content. People stay for community.
- Create connection with members by creating membership contents.
- Create at least $50/mo. membership.
- Think about course delivery.
- Think about customer acquisition cost.
- Can you get them to pay monthly?
- Main offer $50/mo. If no, then downsell.
- Downsell option 1: Add stuff like bonus products, live webinar, coaching
- Downsell option 2: Don’t want monthly commitment. One time $99 lifetime access.
- Downsell option 3: Lite version. Still offer community, interactions and follow ups with other members, but offer one or two main things. Put on seperate email list. Offer at lower price, say $10/mo.
- After webinar, take them directly to checkout page. Ask question with YES answer.
Coming up with great hook
- Do not give out the answer. You’ll likely to put the off. Keep them intrigue.
- Don’t give out too much info.
- Focus on getting the results. Ask them to sign up to get the answer, but typically you’ll get more refunds.
- Focus on benefit. “5 Ways to loose weight”
- Give alternatives to the solutions. What is your ultimate solution?
- Show them what to do. Don’t make them do on their own.
Coming up with sales page
- Create on good opt-in page.
- Then get paid advertising.
- Don’t do page boost. No value. Use paid advertising instead.
- Video sales letter.
- Don’t put too much word or don’t do word only copy
- Make it easy
- Sell only one idea.